November 11, 2015

VETERANS! F*#K YEAH!


It's Veterans Day 2015. And I know a lot of tributes, Facebook status updates, tweets, and blog posts are being posted today to honor the US Military and all they contribute in service and duty to our country. I posted at my main blog and even my ventriloquist dummy, Skyler Leglantier, posted a tribute. (of sorts) to all of the country's veterans.

But, above all, this is a blog about Comedy, particularly my Stand-Up Comedy; and so, let's get a little irreverent.  While, I do respect and honor the military--(My Dad was a proud veteran of the United States Air Force and was present at the bombing of Pearl Harbor in 1941)--I know plenty of military personnel and former members of the Armed Services that like a little humor.

Here's my video selections to honor all those veterans out there and to those that are REALLY OUT there!

#1. From those Carly Rae Jepsen "wannaboys" in Afghanistan. 






#2 Definitely NOT SUITED FOR WORK, but F*#K YEAH; Play it anyway.





HAPPY VETERANS DAY FROM COMEDY THIS EXIT!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home