September 22, 2015

ATTRACTIONS: COMING SOON

I'm starting a new feature at Comedy This Exit. Local comedians need exposure.





So I'll be conducting interviews with Gulf Coast Comedians who you may not have heard of, but deserve to be heard.  The new feature will appear weekly (or bi weekly) on Wednesdays, just in case you are looking for weekend plans.

All entries will be featured here and promoted at
On The Road With Dave. I will also promote each entry at  my Facebook page, my Twitter Page, my LinkedIN page and at On The Road With Dave's Facebook page.

Comedians wishing to be interviewed via email may contact me on Facebook or can leave a comment at this blog.  On Facebook, after sending me a friend request; you can contact me via a Private Message with your email.  Here at Comedy This Exit, you can leave a comment with your email address. I will not approve the comment. By processing the request in this manner, we shouldn't be subjected to unwanted email SPAM.

I hope this grows into a popular regular feature here at this blog.

And in keeping with the theme of the blog, think about those roadside traffic signs alerting you to Food, Gas, Lodging and Attractions.  Coming up at Comedy this Exit, look for the ATTRACTIONS sign!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home