April 19, 2015

THE ROAD AHEAD

Work is progressing nicely at
On The Road With Dave Dot Com.

You can't see it yet, but I've put in many long nights designing the new look and "old feel" to my main blog.

All will be unveiled on my birthday, May 6, 2015. In addition to new entries at that site; there will be new exits here at Comedy This Exit.  My next gig is May 2nd at The Blind Mule Tavern in Mobile, Alabama.  I will give a full account of my experience,(good or bad) after that show.  Possible video will be included here as well as on the Comic Dave Robison channel over on YouTube.  I'm excited about the new changes coming and the chance to get back to regular blogging here and at On The Road With Dave. If you want in on the updates and all the changes to come, stop by OTRWD and subscribe to the email list and feel free to hang out and watch the the countdown clock.

The Road Ahead looks to be a long and steady ride. 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home