January 01, 2011

MAINTAIN STEADY SPEED



2011 is here. Make The best of it.

I'm making plans and goals and planning to be persistent throughout the year. I'm not counting on Comedy Central or HBO calling me for a TV special, but I'm planning on being behind the mike much more this year.

As you travel into New Orleans, Louisiana on Westbound I-10, as you approach a bridge, a sign cautions you to maintain a steady speed over the bridge. Sudden slowing can cause accidents. I plan to take that caution seriously this year.

I'll be persistent and steady in actions to further my comedy career. And I will be making some changes towards that career.

Whatever career you have, it's good advice

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa M. Garver said...

I like the below comment you made!

"As you travel into New Orleans, Louisiana on Westbound I-10, as you approach a bridge, a sign cautions you to maintain a steady speed over the bridge. Sudden slowing can cause accidents. I plan to take that caution seriously this year"

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home