December 22, 2008

DETOUR: VACATION

As 2008 winds to a close, I am on a much needed vacation. Ten glorious days off which include Christmas week. This past weekend the wife and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary a few days early and went to New Orleans.


I couldn't help but have a cliche' photo taken of me in front of the "Welcome To Mississippi" sign at the Stennis Space Center Welcome Center. After all, Mississippi is my home state and every comedian has a few photos of themselves standing in front of state welcome signs. Why should I be any different?

And in case you are wondering if this "old-jeans-comic" can clean up--then you'll be happy to know that I don't look half bad in a suit standing with my wife in the Hotel Monteleone lobby in The French Quarter of New Orleans.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home