November 19, 2006

YIELD: MYSPACE

Thanks to Steve The Nuclear Guy's advice I closed my newly signed up MySpace account and waited two days and signed up under the Comedians' MySpace.

I'm still building my profile and plan to include all my interests, hobbies, occupations, fetishes, vices, and vital secrets about my undergarment preferences.

What I won't be doing is--messing with the background. I looked at a bunch of profiles, and the ones where people added a photo as their background are really hard to read. Words disappear, or appear to float really weird in front of me...maybe it messes with my depth of field perception or maybe it triggers some unknown seizure disorder from part of my past I can't remember, but anyway I have trouble reading them.

So, out of respect for others like me, I'm keeping a bland, generic background for now.

I was really glad that Tom wasn't mad at me for canceling my initial account. I know he wasn't mad, cause he immediately signed on, AGAIN, as my first friend. Thank goodness for that. And because he still liked me, I got another comedian to request to be my friend, also.

Anyway, if you feel like joining Tom and my only other comedian friend, you can visit me at http://www.myspace.com/daverobison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home