July 04, 2010

CAUTION: PAVEMENT ENDS

If you're a fan of "On The Road With Dave" then you'll remember that back in April of this year, I announced that due to a change in format that my publishing platform from Blogger had made, I would have to postpone publishing any further from my regular blog until I could migrate the entire blog to a different format.

I had to delay the migration because although my hosting company, GoDaddy, supports my new choice of WordPress to begin publishing the blog once again, it requires a NEW hosting plan, as well. I don't do change very well. So, I continue to delay the migration.

Needless to say, the change over has not started, and I'm receiving some comments back at OTRWD wondering where I've been. Rest assure, I'm still here, alive, and quietly living through status updates on Facebook. So, while the "Road" has hit a patch of gravel, I promise to update here for a while and catch you up on the goings on in my life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home